-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds"

2 participants

corvette - NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds" Empty NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds"

Message  ADM Mer 19 Juil 2006, 17:14

Pour completer une resto de Corvette 66 digne de se nom dans ses moindres détails ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290009156310

Quelques unes des bonnes question sur l'item lol!
Q: Are these turds numbers-matching, or are they NOS (new old sh-t)?
Jul-18-06
A: These are definately New Old Stock, with a manufacture date of October 1965.... however these turds were never date coded, so they would be correct for any mid year vette, though I have only advertized them for the 1966 model year.

Q: Wow. Are you sure you want to sell these on Ebay? They could probably go for a ton at Barrett-Jackson! You realize that you are lowering the value of your vehicle significantly, right?
A: I considered the Barrett-Jackson auction but they said they have a strict non-turd policy. I think I hurt the guys feeling when I laughed at that statement. Though the dollar signs flashed in my eyes at the thought of serveral drunken milionares trying to become King Turd on TV and severly overpaying, it is just not meant to be. As far as my car's value goes, unfortunatly I chose a 300 horse car with limited options, a nice car but not the kind that Hawaiian shirted millionares over pay for. I have found it to be very lucrative to sell the old, worn original parts off the car and replace them with shiney new repop stuff at a lower price.

Q: I notice that these are mouse turds, obviously for small block cars. Do you have any rat turds (for big block cars)?
Jul-19-06
A: Interesting play on words, but I assure you that only mouse turds were common inside the factory at St Louis, unless of course you meant factory rat turds, which would have definately been noticed and removed prior to delivery..........

Q: Will you consider seperating them are do they have to go as a set?
Jul-19-06
A: They will remain as a set, unless, of course, I can be properly motivated $ to break the set. I am only in this for the money.

Administrateur
Administrateur

Ville/Région : Reauce-Nord
Masculin Nombre de messages : 13943

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

corvette - NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds" Empty stu

Message  NOGTO Mer 19 Juil 2006, 21:44

stu une joke ????????

These turds come with a certificate of authenticity

un certificar d'authenticité de quoi ??????? lol!

Vétéran
Vétéran

Ville/Région : Montreal
Masculin Nombre de messages : 1123
Voiture(s) : Nova ss 70' 396 4m

corvette - NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds" Empty Re: NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds"

Message  ADM Jeu 20 Juil 2006, 00:09

Des vraies crottes de souris de l'usine de St-Louis ca vaut de quoi ca ! crampé

Je sait pas qu'est-ce que ca peut donner de mettre des affaires de même Rolling Eyes sinon que de montrer sa frustration par l'ironie des prix exorbitant des pièces dites NOS ... Et le vendeur a 100% de feedback positif ! Shocked

Administrateur
Administrateur

Ville/Région : Reauce-Nord
Masculin Nombre de messages : 13943

corvette - NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds" Empty Re: NOS Corvette 66 "heater core turds"

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé