un general lee

un general lee Empty un general lee

Message  -ti-black- Sam 16 Aoû 2008, 21:29

avoir les moyen ses lui que je prendrais il lon meme primer en en beige pour lui donner la vrais couleur final

Vehicle Description

this charger is a 1968 built as a 1969 charger general lee. this is the car used by the stunt team for dukes fest.been driven by many of the stunt drivers including Corey, Henry,Baxley,and Jamie who drove bumble bee on 2 wheels. John Schneider drove the car during atlanta race when we flipped the sherrif car before the race started, and told Tom sarmento it was one of the best general lee's he has ever driven.this car was used during 06,07,and 08 dukes fest as a stunt car . theres a video commintary of my car with Wayne Wooten and Tom Sarmento on the dvd 6th season of dukes of hazzard telling the history of the dodge charger. theres another video coming out with this car that John is putting out involved with dukes fest can say any more about video. it is also in the duke fest video that was held in nashville both years. the car is sighned by just about everyone.i originally bought car from tom sarmento and restored it.it was going to be the jump car for 06 duke fest this is probably the closes to the real thing you can get being titled also. has a 440 engine running 345 pounds of torque to rear wheels at 5.5 rpms and 305 horse power at 5.5 rpms to rear wheels.this car has also been on 2 wheels during dukes fest. my name is steven im one of the main mechanics that works with tom putting the cars and shows together.the actual mileage is not accurate un known the motor and trans is few years old. all pictures are as recent that i have right now bassicly the engine a little dirtier,car has been driven some weekends and shows. 4 11 gears shift kit chirps going in 3rd well Tom Sarmento also helped build this car original mechanic on dukes of hazzard. stereo cd player sounds great has amp also power locks are from alarm, alarm has 1/2 to 1 mile range of paging when activated.the pillar post trim on the inside passenger is tan and from an original general lee from the series and sighned by almost eveyone drivers and actors.The car i set up to be used as a stunt car sub frames tide together all arp boltsextralong studs on real wheels drive shaft lupe big rear end 4/11 gears possi green bearings on axles stabalizer bar in rear real role bar in car NOT EXHAUST PIPE.all roller engine cam lifters rockers edelbrock heads all balanced .the tail light panel is black now.THIS IS A STREET LEGAL CAR AND LICENCED FOR STREET

ses sur quil nest pas parfait mais il a une petite histoire qui viend avec cheers cheers salut

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___general-lee-1969-dodge-charger-1968_W0QQitemZ250281925661QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250281925661&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1308&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

un general lee 3902_3
un general lee A1f4_3
un general lee 49ff_3

-ti-black-
Mordu
Mordu

Masculin Nombre de messages : 390

Revenir en haut Aller en bas